A striking modern design, this is the lightest sling frame in the RED range, weighing only 16kg. A sturdy lightweight Sling Frame for modern-day use. This unique design is the only frame strong enough to have no lower cross bars‚ but for serious, rough action, choose one of the heavy duty frames.
Features of the frame include:
- Manufactured from corrosion-free medical grade 304 stainless steel, with a brushed finish.
- Stainless steel is 50% stronger than traditional mild steel, so we are able to use thinner tube for our frames, making them the lightest on the market, yet still 25% stronger than before.
- No lower cross beams this frame can be easily positioned around and over existing furniture, even beds.
- The body weight of the occupant further increases the stability of the frame.
- Now even lighter at only 16Kg, light enough to be truly portable.
- Easy tool-free 1-man assembly, cross bars simply clamp together in the connection piece and vertical posts quickly clip together.
- Heavy-duty dual purpose attachment points.
- Non-marking rubber feet.
- Centre connection piece manufactured in mild steel and finished in special contrasting black epoxy coating.
- Packs neatly into the heavy-duty canvas bag, total weight 16Kg.
- Manufactured in padded polyester fabric and webbing
- Four point sling permitting a natural body posture (unlike five point slings that curve your back and neck)
- Welded stainless steel D rings
- Comfortable adjustable padded headrest
- Striking red and black colour scheme
- Webbing stirrups (boot loops) included
- Easy hand-clean fabrics, machine wash not recommended, drip dry
- Lightweight at only 1Kg
A simple economic way of connecting a RED Sling to a RED Sling Frame. Set includes four lengths of long link 5mm bright zinc plated steel chain and six 6mm bright zinc plated steel carbine hooks, four for the sling and two for the ankle restraints.
Dimensions of frame (footprint):
Width foot end 140cm, head end 120cm
Bag: L 107cm x W 28cm x H 23cm
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will need to cover the cost of return if your product is not faulty. Please keep your proof of postage safe (like on your fridge, or in your wallet).
To start a return or exchange, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, you will receive a return address. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always ping over an email for any return questions at email@example.com. We're pretty easy to talk to.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receiving and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. We will evaluate the issue and make it right. The sooner you let us know, the quicker we can get you the product you ordered.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalised items), personal care goods (such as beauty products) and underwear for hygiene reasons. Any intimate items such as dildos and fleshlights cannot be returned once the packaging has been opened.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item to which we will offer free postage using a unique code (just for you). You will need to cover the costs of returning the item though, so please ensure you obtain and keep proof of postage.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Haus of Montagu ships items in discreet, unbranded packaging.
We aim to despatch all orders in 1-2 business days Monday - Friday. You will receive an email or text notification when your order has been dispatched.
We'll pack your product(s) in recyclable or biodegradable packaging so you can be sure that we're doing our bit for the environment. Please pay this forward by either re-using the packaging or recycling it. Please check with your local recycling services for more information.
All orders are shipped via Royal Mail.
First Class Tracked - £2.45
avg. 1-2 working days
Second Class Tracked - FREE
avg. 3-5 working days
Europe & Channel Islands
Royal Mail Tracked - £10
avg. 5-7 working days
Please note: All postage and packaging charges are made in GBP Sterling (£).
Rest of the World
Royal Mail International Tracked - £20
avg. 6-7 working days
Good To Know
All orders shipped outside of the United Kingdom are subject to local taxes, import charges and clearance by customs. Unfortunately we can't pre-charge these nor can we give an estimate. Please research and consider the costs incurred before purchase. Haus of Montagu is not responsible for any charges incurred.
Heavy items such as playroom furniture will incur extra postage costs outside of the UK. You will see this cost at checkout.
- Due to the nature of some products, we reserve the right to decline orders which request delivery to certain addresses including schools and places of worship.
- When an order is returned to us after an attempted delivery, you will receive a refund for the value of the order minus the shipping costs.
- If you decide to order again, delivery charges will apply as normal.
- Haus of Montagu is not responsible for any orders delayed by incorrect information given at checkout, so please ensure you enter all information correctly.